WordPress basic settings
Login to WordPress background
3 ways to log in to WordPress background
1. Enter the URL directly: https://stuooo.mlvnu.tw/wp-admin
2. Seat Table –> List There is a URL link
3. The blog page also has a URL link
Enter your WordPress account number and password
The WordPress account and password were set by the classmates when they first installed WordPress. It is different from the account and password of the virtual host. (If the classmate did not accept the teacher’s suggestion – set the 2 groups of accounts and passwords to the same) WordPress has been installed to restrict the login plug-in. If the password is entered incorrectly 4 times, it will lock ip for 20 minutes.
3 ways to retrieve your WordPress password.
1. Click the Forgot password, enter the account number or E-mail, and click the Receive button to reset the password.
2. Log in to the virtual host, drop it down to my application, click to enter, you will see the original WordPress screen, you can reset the password.
3. The virtual host password is also forgotten, find a teacher (set the fee, clean the classroom for 10 minutes).
Settings - General : Website title, description, language
1. After entering the WordPress background, click on the left menu: Settings, select General.
Still appear in English? Click on the update pattern above and it may change.